- All Suppliers shall use specified transportation methods and specified carriers in compliance with shipping instruction(s) provided by Bell Helicopter. Reference Routing Guide specified in purchase order.
- Milk run window times shall be adhered to and maintained without exception.
- All Suppliers shall have the materiel available for shipment at the designated pickup time.
- All suppliers will take all necessary actions to avoid premium transportation shipments.
- All excess transportation charges are the supplier's responsibility, when in a past due status.
- All premium freight instructions are found on the web page and must be authorized with a Bell Helicopter Premium Transportation Authorization number (PTA).
Contact Bell Helicopter for local receiving hours. Off-hour deliveries shall be coordinated with the Bell Helicopter receiving department.
Any changes to the above schedule will be communicated in a letter issued by our Supply Chain Management.